Research underpins TWB’s technical documentation process and business drives. It is the foundation on which our resources create documentation, to ensure quality, accuracy, and usability. TWB strongly believes in the interrelation between research and its documentation practice.
- Research for information on a topic/need from secondary sources such as the Internet, analyst reports and any proprietary information provided by the customer
- Synthesize information
- Conduct a detailed study of all the information gathered from research and present the facts in a succinct manner
- Analyze facts to check for relevancy and to find solutions/answers to the needs of our customers
- Present facts and data in a structured and meaningful manner
- Prepare/present the output (as a report or PowerPoint), which is duly checked for quality, accuracy, and factuality.
Our experience shows that accurate and thorough research:
- Provides clarity
- Improves quality
- Increases usability
- Reduces effort and time